Employee Retirement Plans
Defined Benefit Retirement Plan
Participants are employees hired before June 1, 2016.
LAGERS Defined Benefit Plan
Participants are current employees as of August 1, 2017 that are not participants of the City's Defined Benefit Retirement Plan.
On June 12, Creve Coeur Council approved an ordinance to close the city's defined contribution retirement plan and elected to cause the participants thereof to become members in the Missouri Local Government Employees' Retirement System (LAGERS).
- Memo - Summary of Proposed Retirement Plan Changes
- LAGERS Actuarial Valuation Report (6/30/16)
- LAGERS supplement to Actuarial Valuation Report (6/30/16)
- LAGERS Cost - Police General Total
- LAGERS vs DC Cost Estimate
- DC vs LAGERS Cost Estimate Summary (4/13/17)
- DC vs LAGERS with Contribution Rate Increase Cost Estimate (4/13/17)
- Estimated Costs Current DC vs LAGERS LT-8 vs L-1 (5/18/17)
- LAGERS Valuation Report for Current DC Employees (6/30/16)
- Memo - Feasibility of Moving to DB Plan for Current Employees and New Hires (11/23/16)
- Finance Committee Recommendation to Council (12/8/16)
- Police Staff Memo: Response to the Finance Committee (1/20/17)
- Resident Newsletter Article (February 2017)
- Various Plan Options and Benefit Illustrations (2/23/17)
- Finance Committee Recommendation to Council (3/10/17)
- Letter from the Police and Safety Committe to the City Council (4/12/17)
- Defined Benefit Memo - Officer Mueller 960 (4/26/2017)